Only two weeks in and I almost forgot to do a Sunday Salon post. So this one is going to be just a quick update.
As I mentioned in my last post, Ben and I went to St. Augustine this weekend. We had a wonderful time (despite the arctic air that invaded the state) and I hope to share some pictures with you all soon.
I finished my first two books of the year this week:
- Right Ho, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse (review)
- The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (review to come)
Books I’m reading/hoping to start this week:
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safron Foer
- The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
I apologize. I’m feeling much to tired/under the weather to insert pictures/links into this post. I promise I will be back in full force next Sunday.