I had a very good day today and I thought I would share that with you. Nothing spectacular happened, but lots of little good things:
- Class and work were nothing special…not sure why they get a bullet point
- Susan and I had an adventure. We went on a Buffy hunt trying to find the Northeast Branch of the Ann Arbor District Library so that we could locate Season 6, disc 1. In a mini-snowstorm.
- After the successful hunt, we went to her house, ate oatmeal with whipped cream, and watched some Buffy (always fun).
- In my seminar, my teacher used my paper as an example. You know when teachers say "somebody wrote about this…I think it was a good point." That was totally me today. :) And then I got lots of good comments on my paper.
- I had a rare "on" night at ballet. Double pirouettes – no problem. Tricky combination – no problem. She even used me (and Karen, but I don't mind sharing with Karen) as examples. I never get used as an example. And a compliment from Lee Ann (my teacher) is like the best compliment in life you can ever get. Usually I'm content with just not getting criticized.
- Now I'm home, just talked to Ben, watching last nights A Daily Show/Colbert Report, eating rice, and thinking about giving my organic hot chocolate a try.