I still seem to be in the same reading funk that I've been in for 5 months. Unless I really get into a book, I have a hard time sitting down and reading. But I did manage to finish 3 books last month:
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss*
- Lawyer Boy by Rick Lax
- A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel
You get an old-school picture because Lawyer Boy is currently on loan to my paralegal's son.
New books include:
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- The Code of the Woosters by P.G. Wodehouse
- Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
And books I'm still in the middle of:
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
- A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon
*I finished History of Love a few weeks ago, but I still want to do a post on it, so look for that soon.