- Betsy-Tacy and Tib by Maude Hart Lovelace [review]
- The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler [review]
- Betsy-Tacy by Maude Hart Lovelace [review]
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery [review]
- Foreign Tongue by Vanina Marsot
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Continental Drift by Russell Banks
September turned out to be a pretty good reading month for me. I enjoyed everything I read and 4 books is really the best I can ever hope for (it doesn't hurt that the Betsy-Tacy books are so short). And of our new books, only one of those is really mine and I won it from Book Club Girl so I didn't actually pay for it. The other 3 Ben bought but I am really looking forward to getting my hands on Her Fearful Symmetry.
I left two books unfinished in September: Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer and Pride and Prejudice. I keep losing interest in those two and reading other books instead. But I will finish them someday.